User Manual | Tutorial | Help | Instructions | How to
Backup Software / Support / User Manual v7 / Technologies / Plug-ins / Storage / Amazon S3
Amazon S3 plug-in allows backup to Amazon S3 cloud storage. That storage uses “bucket” principle: it is like a virtual folder with a name and a key.
To get access to Amazon S3 you must have Amazon S3 account.
To make a backup, do the following:
1. Select Backup task in New Task Wizard.
2. Select Amazon S3 option on step 2 of New Task Wizard.
3. Select New Configuration, then click OK.
4. Set up Amazon S3 Access settings.
5. Set up Amazon S3 advanced settings.
6. Set up proxy settings.
If you use proxy server to access Internet, enter all the parameters to that box.
7. Connect to Amazon S3 and set up your backup. You’ll get an access to inner Amazon S3 structures and do a backup as usual file-and-folder way.
Tags: Amazon S3 Backup, Amazon S3 Client.
In this section:
User Manual contents
Installing Standalone Version
Installing Server Version
User Manual in PDF, version 7.1.2 (5.3 MB)
User Manual in PDF, version 6 (3 MB)
User Manual for v.6 (old version)
User Manual in PDF, version 7
Copyright © 2004-2017 Novosoft LLC. All rights reserved. Handy Backup software.
United States, P.O.Box 535, Louisville, OH 44641 Tel.: +1 (707) 703-13-11
Back to Top