March 17, 2011
We are happy to release Handy Backup 6.9.3 that further continues our commitment to making the program easier to use:
To create sample tasks, simply check the respective option during the installation.
- The program now handles more correctly situations when you change locations of User Folders (Music, Videos, Pictures, etc.)
For example, if you change the Music folder path to D:\My Music, the respective backup tasks will start copying files from a new location.
- Localizations of non-English versions of Handy Backup have been updated (Czech and Russian languages).
- Several users reported that restoration tasks showed Warning messages when restoring incremental and differential backups, even though everything had been restored correctly. This issue shouldn’t appear any longer.
- The Buy Now button on the program’s toolbar now analyzes your usage of the program (particularly, plug-ins used in your tasks) and suggests the most suitable product to purchase - so you don’t need to study and compare different editions of Handy Backup:
- As always, there are many minor improvements to user interface, notifications, and general performance of the utility.