The program is one of the fastest and most resource-friendly utilities on the market. Designed for Windows, it can run on virtually any system with Windows NT core, e.g.:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
The program supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, and can run under any edition, e.g. Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows Server 2012 Foundation, Windows Server 2012 Essentials, and other.
The list of requirements is very moderate:
- 512 MB RAM or more
- Pentium 300Mhz or higher
- Mouse (recommended)
- Network adapter (recommended)
Due to its powerful design, the program doesn′t slow down the PC at all.
- 1 GB for Standalone editions (Standard, Professional, Small Server) or Network Management Panel (Server Network edition)
- 250 MB for Network Agent
All components of our software are fully Unicode-enabled, which means that you can safely use it under any locale setting. The program supports all file systems used in Windows:
When running image-based backup or HDD cloning, you can work with partitions of any other file system:
- (and other)
- Local Drives. You can store backups to any local or external drives accessible in your system, including any types of SSD, eSATA, USB, FireWire, Flash, NAS and other media.
- Network. Backups can be transferred to network shared drives, FTP/SFTP/FTPS and WebDAV-based servers of any kind.
- Cloud storages. The software features built-in support for a variety of cloud storage services including Amazon S3, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox and other.
User Manual contents