The toolbar contains buttons for all main operations related to managing your data.
The toolbar is organized as follows:
- New. The New button opens the New Task Wizard. This is the main way to create backup, restore and synchronize tasks. To learn more, please see New Task: Choose Task Type.
- Start. The Start button runs tasks selected in the Task View pane below.
- Stop. The Stop button interrupts tasks selected in the Task View pane below. Note that before stopping a task, the program tries to finish copying current file first.
- Restore. The Restore button runs restoration for backup or restore tasks selected in the Task View pane below. When used on a backup task, the latest version of backup is restored to its original location.
- Delete. The Delete button removes tasks selected in the Task View pane below.
- Settings. The Settings button opens the program′s settings. To learn more, please see Settings.
- Create Recovery Drive. The Recovery button opens a Wizard that guides you through the process of creating a USB recovery drive.
- Admin. The Admin button allows running a workstation as an administrator.
- Register. The Register button opens a registration dialog. To learn more, please see Registration.
- Buy Now / Upgrade The Buy Now / Upgrade button opens information about different purchasing and upgrading options at the program′s website.
- Connect. (Server edition only) The Connect button lets you connect or disconnect to Server. To learn more, please see Connecting to Server.
User Manual contents