To configure tasks for automatic execution one after another, you need to chain these tasks to each other. Please do the following steps to achieve it:
- After creation the tasks, go to the "Backup Task Properties" section of one of them (task 1 on the screenshot below).
- In the tab "Actions before/after" select the option "Run a program after running the task";
- Then click the button "Browse..." and select the path to "hbcc.exe" ("C:\Program Files\Handy Backup 8\hbcc.exe");
- At the end of the path enter the name of your other task: -e "your-task" ("C:\Program Files\Handy Backup 8\hbcc.exe" -e "task 2" on the screenshot below)
- Click Apply and then click Ok.
Done, the tasks are configured to be automatically executed one after the other.
See also: FAQ | Program Installation and Usage:
⇒ How to back up data that requires administrative privileges
⇒ Is it possible to backup an open file?
⇒ How can I restore a specific file?