Yes, no problem. To create a task to restore files and folders selectively from an encrypted backup dataset, please follow the next simple instruction:
- Create a new recovery task and mark the "Advanced mode".
- Select backup storage at Step 2 and click on a backup index file backup.hbi.
- On the next step enter a password for your encrypted copy.
- At Step 3 select files and folders to recover.
- You can also change the recovery location for selective recovery of files and folders from an encrypted archive by clicking on the "Change location" button.
Note: You cannot select a new destination for Outlook and MS Exchange plug-ins. Also, for special data types such as database and virtual machine plug-ins, a destination must match a source plug-in (e.g., you can restore a MS SQL backup only to another MSSQL server, etc.).
- Continue creating a task as described in the User Manual.
See also: FAQ | Program Functionality:
⇒ Can I use Hot Keys in the program?
⇒ How to Remove Banners?