The Help menu is used to access help, request for support and to register the program.
The menu is organized as follows:
- Tip of the Day - Gives you a random tip about the program.
- Contents - Opens contents of user manual.
- Handy Backup on the Web - Opens a web browser and takes you to the product website: www.handybackup.net.
- Request for support - Creates a letter template addressed to the support service. You can write any questions and suggestions about the program and send it to the support team. Your feedback will be taken into account as soon as possible.
- Online Backup - Opens your web browser and takes you to the information page about Online service: hbdrive.com.
- How to register - Opens your web browser and takes you to the pricing and registration information: www.handybackup.net/order.shtml.
- Enter you serial number - Opens a window to input a serial number.
- About Handy Backup - Provides information about the installed version, copyright holders and the expiration date.
Related Feature Pages